Married Couples Program
In the Heart of Jerusalem
You want to build a joyful Jewish home based on Torah and Mitzvot. To lay the proper foundation, there is no substitute for an inspirational year of learning.
A Unique Learning Opportunity for Married Couples:
- Personal and spiritual growth and development guided by an exceptional staff drawn from a broad range of ideological streams within the observant community.
- Text-based studies to help make you independent in your learning – for husbands at Shapell’s and for wives at Midreshet Rachel v’Chaya.
- A weekly shiur for husbands with Rosh HaYeshiva, Rav Yitzchak Hirshfeld on “Building Shalom Bayit.
- A weekly shiur for wives with Mrs. Lynn Finson, Educational Director of Midreshet Rachel v’Chaya, on “The Jewish Approach to Intimacy.”
- Twice monthly couples shiurim for learning and socializing. Discuss topics such as: “Building Healthy Relationships: A Torah Recipe”, “Shana Rishona and Beyond”, “Ten Things to Never Do in Marriage”, “The Challenge of Balancing Family Life and Torah Learning”, “Inlaws and Outlaws: The Art of Getting Along”, “Finding the Community that is Right for You”.
- Communal Chesed Projects for couples.
- Share special activities in a community of young couples and families, including: monthly dinners and Shabbat visits with faculty and friends of Darché Noam, Shabbatonim, retreats, tiyulim, smachot, BBQ’s and mesibot, etc.
- Subsidized housing on the Darché Noam campus (limited availability).
Michael & Devora Avrukin
Amittai & Julianne Steindler
Baruch & Ariella Rubin
Rod & Tova Jussim
Gavriel & Devorah Lewin
Daniel & Shoshana Citron
Amos & Ellen Levi